[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Don't Scientologists ever talk about confidential material?

Don't Scientologists ever talk about confidential material?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:47 am

Don't Scientologists ever talk about confidential material?

I remember when I was in Scientology, there were a few Scientologists I spoke with who mentioned stuff about the Marcabs and implant stations.

I remember when I was a preclear at ASHO, there was a woman getting auditing there who was in a wheelchair. One day, when we were both outside waiting for a cab, she talked with me. She told me, "They found a bunch of implants in my case. They were put there by the Marcabs." And I asked her, "What are the Marcabs?" Then she looked alarmed, and then she said, "Uh oh... did I say something I wasn't supposed to say?" I can't remember if she explained what the Marcabs were or not.

Another time, I was carpooling with another Scientologist. I believe he was an OT IV. We were talking about the end of the movie Ghost, about how Patrick Swayze goes into the light. The Scientologist told me, "Yeah, he was walking into the theta trap. He was being lured to the implant station." He said something about when you die, you are given an implant to make you forget before your next life. He mentioned some other stuff that I can't remember, but he'd say, "You learn about all that on the OT levels."

Curious, is the Marcab confederacy and implant stations, are they talked about in any non-confidential material?

It seems that some Scientologists get so fascinated by the sci-fi stuff that they can't keep their mouths shut.

I didn't suspect anything. By this time, I was so mentally entrenched that when I heard about it, I thought, "WOW....."
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:13 pm

No, not all talk about implants stations and such were confidential. For instance the supposed marcabian station on Venus is talked about in st hill special briefing course lecture "The Between Lives Implants" with plenty more in "Principle Incidents on the Whole Track" and the transcript of "The Role of Earth".

However, even though they are not confidential per se, I have seen people discouraged from discussing such things because
1. One is not supposed to talk about one's case at all.
2. It can be "out reality" and scare people off. There was a guy in Alaska who nearly got declared (actually I think he ended up declared now that I think of it) among other things because he put off the newbies by talking about the Marcabs and such.
3. It is thought to be "restimulative".
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:00 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

WileyCoyote

Clear

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:46 am

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:43 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

everfree

Clear

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 am

<<

Mynor

Non-E

Post Sat May 10, 2008 7:09 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 pm

The "implants" are the theory behind the Scientology doctrine, and once you beleive that, as I did from an early age, you tend to start "looking" for that in your auditing. The auditing is the practical part that locks in your beleifs even more.

I didn't know about the Xenu story in detail until I read about it online, but nothing in it surprised me apart fom the BTs, it entailed all the other things I'd already read, seen or heard spoken by LRH or other Scilons.

I originally thought that on OTVII for example, you auditing other people by distance, in the "theta universe". Imagine havin an argument with your partner in the morning and then sitting down in session to handle the upset from your partners POV and havning that person notice a change, that's basically what I thought it was like. That would have been part of the proof that I and a lot of others need to verify that spirituality exists and that Scientology is the first thing to really assess it, but auditing mind-ghosts in the form of BTs and Clusters says nothing whatsoever about anything in reality.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

knw

EPFer

Post Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm

"Can't wait to see the walls come tumblin' down!"
<<

EpicStoopKid

Non-E

Post Tue May 27, 2008 2:23 am

Thanks to anonymous a lot of people are going to be talking about the Marcab Confederacy. :lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26474875@N05/2485180642/
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am

When thinking about implants and BTs, and how to map them into other philosophies, I keep thinking about the

Though it was intresting to compare LRH's distrust of alien interfernce with Human life, that they are our enslavers and its all a trap, with that of the , who believe our alien gods created us and are here to help.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Yeah. Then I guess I've become one of those underground programs on the run from deletion? :)
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 am

As for past live overts, I remember one session where I said I was a soldier/conscript, that I promised my lover that I would return, I then proceeded to get myself killed, thus breaking my promise.

Another one was some billion bajillion gazillion years ago, in an alien body on some secret weapons factory/research lab planet as a techie/researcher. It was a little weird to start recalling that sort of stuff.

I believe there is a very blury line between real memory and the projection/visulization of thoughts and the subconcious. That we don't have "perfect" recall, but rather encode enough of the details of an experence (or at least the bits we consider important at the time) and assumptions/interperations at the time, and then fill in the rest of the details via imagination. Thus multiple witnesses to the same event will have different recollections of the same event.

I heard reports that when Hubbard was researching the whole track, he would sit on the E-Meter with Mary Sue Hubbard, start recalling memories, and if the E-Meter read, then it would be considered true and they would persue it further, and if it failed to read, it would be considered a false memory.

The memory/projection issue probably explains why Hubbard talks about spaceships looking almost exactly like DC-8s - filling in the blanks with things his mind was already familiar with.

On a side note, I have been having some wacky dreams recently and even half-remembering them.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:18 pm

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
Next

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials