[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Anonymous to Ex scientolgists.

Anonymous to Ex scientolgists.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anonymous1312

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Anonymous to Ex scientolgists.

The Complex: Anonymous Fights cults latest attempt at suppression.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nFodetejRjU
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:12 am

I have been writing, no idea when I will be done, but I have been writing. I started a blog in an attempt to use that as a medium, but it just ended up seeming too risky in the short term. I don't want to be attacked and DAed before I am even done telling the story.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am

Bring it on Scientology.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 pm

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:00 pm

actually a colab of true events storieswould be a good idea...

a title like...

"I was in, I got out"

an anthology of short instances or a collection of the things you had to endure and do while within the closed doors of scientology buildings.

the book can have an introduction that says something ont he lines of...

"I recall nights where I would ask myself. Its not the tech, its me, I am the one with the problem. That was the biggest lie I ever told myself"

idk... but it would be a good book to have.
a complete book with stories of how they got in why they got in and what went on inside. to what it was like to leave and the struggle that you had to go throughj.

so if this were to be actually worked on as a huge colab...
i would say first story goes to you. second and so on and so forth.
but cut it short to allow many people to have their say and let their voices be read kinda thing.

and no name changing. screw that. unless it is someone you care about and still is in. yes name change. other than that. dox dropping is green to go.

hopefully we could get the book into the harpo book club and we can see if we can wake the fat lady up to sing her song for the Co$
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

moarxenu

EPFer

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:47 am

Anon is definitely at your service. John Duignan expressed his deep gratitude on The Complex, which is now available on Amazon USA.

Anons gleefully identified and researched everyone interviewed in the CCHR vid Making a Killing and have been emailing those who are not sci fellower travelers and useful idiots to inform them of Dr. Brody's public announcement of being deceived by its producers.
Everything L. Ron Hubbard writes, speaks, and teaches is wrong.

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:06 pm

<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 am

As an ex-sci kid myself, telling my story, under my real name, was a step towards choosing to be self-determined and not the effect of the CoS.

I have always made a point of never holding any malice against the CoS or any individual, but at the same time refusing to be silent and speaking my truth fully. I have tried to remain guided by the concept of bodhicitta.

As a result of this approach, over the last couple of years, and without specifically seeking any of these goals directly, I have helped my mother come to terms with her SP declare, partially un-indoctrinated my step-father (mothers new husband), had my sister fitness-boarded out of the Sea Org and slowly getting back in touch my extended family, and my father un-qualled from being on OT7.

My situation is maybe different from that of other ex-scn kids, but all I can suggest is that you remain true to yourself and choose to the right thing now rather than the expedient comprise asked for by the CoS.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 am

8) to Lordceptimos x fool are x scientologist... and scientology has a proplem dealing with us... because we are here to stay...vancover org has had mass blow and declares , and loads of raids that are not even been reported there yet , this battle has been raging on for all most a year... the scientologist in the org are freaked out, I know this because my dad is in there and my step mother , I got dissconected from them in august..but before we were dissconnected he spilled the beans telling me most of this info about in side the org.. just loads of wins ...good job james on speaking out...I belive we have more x fools protesting van org then any were in the world , we are giving them a good fight , seattle was real hard to protest because of the location out of 3 protest there I meet only 2 other x fools there....its harder to protest in the USA then canada ..

Return to General Chatter