[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Where are they now?

Where are they now?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SnowyR

EPFer

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

paul

Non-E

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Last edited by paul on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

<<

paul

Non-E

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 am

Last edited by paul on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 pm

James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

YouDervish

Non-E

Post Fri May 15, 2009 6:17 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat May 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Frank Herbert
<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Mon May 18, 2009 4:13 am

Laura D.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu May 21, 2009 12:43 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Mon May 25, 2009 9:19 am

Frank Herbert
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 am

I knew Tiffany Simons - she was in Clearwater a LONG TIME AGO in TTC, whe was young, got married, I think she came back, then got offladed again.

Izzy W. - I knew all FRs - how did she look like?
<<

Lulu Belle

EPFer

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 am

One of the people mentioned in this thread is this poor girl.

http://www.cosvm.org/cabuse1.htm?FACTNet

I recognized who it must be as soon as I read it. :(
<<

Izzy

Non-E

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 am

Re: Where are they now?

Hello. Just curious who you are. :0) iz

quote="bushkaGND"]- I saw over on Operation Clambake that Larry Brennan is posting there. I knew his daughter Kim Brennan from Delphi Oregon. I know she was in the Sea Org too for a time period that I was, but I heard that she had blown and left. Who knows where she is and what happened to her? I'd love to reconnect.

- Tiffany Simmons. She was on the Gold Shoot crew at Int, and I heard that she was offloaded and/or declared sometime in the last year or so.

- Izzy Wargniez (don't now maiden name). I met her in Clearwater, but she was at FLO and supposed to go uplines where her husband was, but then I heard she also was declared and out of the Sea Org.

Anybody knew these people or know where they are now?[/quote]
<<

Izzy

Non-E

Post Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am

Who be you?

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:03 pm

<<

free1996