[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - List of Ex-Scn who are not anonymous over on WWP

List of Ex-Scn who are not anonymous over on WWP

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

List of Ex-Scn who are not anonymous over on WWP

Last edited by Recovering Scientologist on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:56 am

add my name peter devaney jr ex S O , left in 1982 born and raised a Scientologist, now a active protester.
I am a victim of disconnection, from my dad for one year and he just recently past away...

also Darren may left after 10 years but he is a free zoner now but a active protester a good friend of mine .
both of us have loads of utube out their.
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:39 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 am

Last edited by Recovering Scientologist on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:02 am

<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:25 am

<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:31 am

<<

moarxenu

EPFer

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Everything L. Ron Hubbard writes, speaks, and teaches is wrong.

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 am

Frank Herbert
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 pm

<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm

You can add me to the list.

My name is Lee Reynolds and I live in Phoenix, Arizona.

I became involved in the cult when I was but a young lad of 16 waaaay back in 1988. Been out of the cult since 1996.

Things were easier for me than for many here in that no one in my family was or is involved in the cult in any way and most of them were very suspicious of it. Being young and foolish, and more than a little naive, I didn't see the cult for the evil scam that it is at first. Later I thought that I could change it from the inside, which of course got me booted. Anyone who is in a cult but who does not have the cult IN them, is a threat to that cult, and is removed or eliminated. They don't like people who ask questions. They want their victims to be vapid and malleable, swallowing whatever line of bullshit they are fed, no matter how absurd.

They want willing slaves, not "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you!"

Though I doubt that anyone here will remember me, I was out at PAC for about a year between 93 and 94. I was not in the SO. I was one of those people who got sent out for training and got "volunteered" to stick around and work on various things, the Audits Task Force in my case.

Cults like Scientology depend on anonymity in order to persist. The only people who join such cults are those who don't know anything about them. The more the public hears about the cult and learns bad things about it, the fewer people there will be for the cult to draw from.

I'd never heard of $cientology in 1988, but today it is a one-word punchline. This is why all of their new ads spend 29 seconds on vague feel-good messages and only show the $cientology brand at the very end. The cult has to hide its identity in these ads in order to get anyone to listen. That is a very encouraging thing.

So don't get down on the fact that most people who have been burned by the cult would rather just go away and put it all behind them. Life is too short to spend it reliving past tragedies and blunders. You can be sure that those former scilons have NOTHING good to say about the cult. I never pass up an opportunity to warn others about the dangers of this cult. I don't always tell them of my own past as a member, but I do lay out the facts for them. Websites like OC make that very easy.
Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:19 am

<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 am

<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 am

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

Frank Herbert
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:05 am

Next

Return to General Chatter