[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - We're still here

We're still here

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am

We're still here

Hey everyone! I know things have been really quiet for a while here. And I know some of you have been sad about that, sorry. But I still pop in once in a while. I love that this site is here and still serving an awesomely valuable service. (For one thing, I send people here to educate them.)

I personally have left behind a lot of my Scientology issues, and am very very busy going to college and raising my kids. So I count it as a good thing that some of us are free from thinking about or being tormented by Scn. Hope y'all take it that way, too. I'm sure at some point things will start coming to mind again and there'll be a bit more from me, at least.

Be well. :)[/b]
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Coyote13

EPFer

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

Recovering Scientologist

EPFer

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 pm

<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 pm

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 pm

the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Dallas

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Yes, everyone involved at the beginning of this website is still involved whether daily, weekly or monthly. We all check back now and then and keep tabs. While the Forums have died down a little the website is now on Google's first page when searching "Scientology". Also the amount of emails Jenna receives is hard to keep up with, I try to help her answer some but we still can't get to all of them.

The sign that people aren't on here 24x7 is a good thing as the website was designed to get us ESKs to know we are not alone, so we can recover and get on with our lives. I feel and have heard it's doing just that... though updates are in the works ;)

So thanks to everyone on here for your support and supporting one another.
<<

Graywolf

Non-E

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: We're still here

I see this is an old thread. Still.

New-ish member.

Very Ex. ;)

Cheers Coyote!

Return to General Chatter